Buying online with URICAH!™ New Zealand is quick, easy and secure. Follow the steps below and you will have an order placed within 5 minutes.
- Go to the Buy URICAH!™ page and click/tap on the one you want to purchase.
- On the product page, scroll down and click on the green Buy Now button.
- You are now on the shopping cart page. This gives you an overview of what is in your virtual shopping cart.
Review your order and click on the green Proceed to Checkout button.
- You will now be at the checkout. Enter your billing address (the address that is registered against your credit card).
By default, we will deliver your order to your billing address. If you would like to have your order delivered somewhere else, click on the box to the left of “Ship to a different address?”. You can then enter your delivery address here.
- Select a payment method. If you choose to pay with a credit card, enter your credit card number, expiry date and CVC code into the appropriate fields.
Your CVC number is the 3 digit number on the back of your credit card.
- Click on the green Place Order button.
- Proving your credit card was accepted, the next page will be an order confirmation page with your order reference number.
- We will send an email to the billing email address you used with your order details.
- Will process your order and send you an email with tracking information once your order has been dispatched.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is buying online safe?
Buying online is extremely safe. It’s certainly safer than using your credit card in a store or providing credit card details over the phone.
When you buy something online from a reputable, secure website (like this one), your payment details are encrypted and never seen by another human.
Your payment details are not stored and can’t be accessed by anyone.
How can I trust you?
I’ve been involved in online retail (ecommerce) for over 15 years. I’ve worked with some of New Zealand and Australia’s largest companies and have processed hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions during that time with zero security issues.
I’ve also built many of my own businesses using this experience and take security and privacy of my customers very seriously. Again, I have never experienced any security issues with my customers personal or payment details.
How do I know this website is secure?
We use a protocol called “https”. The ‘s’ on the end stands for secure, which means all data transferred between you and this website is encrypted.
All pages on this website – including the checkout page where you enter payment details – are secured with https.
How do I know you won’t take my money and run?
URICAH!™ New Zealand has built up a very strong reputation as a company and the owner – Ken Daniels – has a very strong reputation in the online retail community.
We deliver every order the next day. If anything goes wrong – we’ll sort it out. It’s the only way to do business.
Can I place an order over the phone?
We don’t take orders over the phone due to security purposes. Proving credit card details over the phone is one of the most common ways of having your credit card details stolen.
Can I pick up my order?
We don’t currently have a pick up facility. This is so we can keep costs low and pass on the savings to our customers.
Don’t worry, we will have your order delivered quick-smart!
Can I purchase at a store?
We own the product which means we get to control where it is sold.
We have chosen to sell directly online so we can provide the best advice and service possible. Retail assistants in physical stores often do not have the knowledge or expertise on gout to provide the best recommendation for customers, wether that be URICAH!™ or an alternative product.